Monday, July 31, 2017

Have you ever participated in a KickStarter campaign?

I participated in my first KickStarter campaign.
Last year I heard about Chara Games through a homeschool review item.
We really enjoyed the two games we received from that company.
Naturally, when they offered this new game up on KickStarter, we jumped on the opportunity to participate.
 In true Chara Games fashion, everything is high quality and extremely excellent.
I appreciate the game instruction booklet that comes with each game.
Every detail is taken care of, from the high quality box, to the little tabs that are on the shrink wrap around the game cards. Don't you hate trying to open those things without a starter tab?
 We look forward to playing this new game.
More updates soon! 

Connect with me here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm always interested in hearing what you think! Share your thoughts here: